Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things are Looking Up

Well, I have decided to make it official. We are expecting a new little Satch in June. I haven't wanted to make an official announcement until after my doctor's appointment today. I have been kind of marking this week as a milestone. I felt like if I made it to yesterday and today I would have really made it. Now, I'm sure that my worries and fears are not totally going to go away, but hearing that fast little bump, bump, bump finally made it seem like we were going to make it. It was also reassuring to hear the doctor say that the chances of us losing this one have gone way down since we have made it this far. So, we are looking forward to meeting our new family member at the start of the summer.

Expected due date: June 4, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment