Thursday, February 19, 2009

Exciting Times

I didn't realize that it had been so long since this site had been updated. Oh, well. There is just too much going on right now.

I am out of school this week. I have enjoyed it, but I came down with a bad cold. I think I am about over it though. Thank goodness. I can now enjoy the rest of my break. If only I didn't have to go to class tonight.

Last weekend we had some exciting news, but I am not quite ready to share it with everyone yet. It is fun though.

We have found an awesome Bible study group through our church. It is so nice to have friends close by. They all came over to our house on Monday for our small group time. I made them chili and it seemed to be a hit. I have no idea though, because I couldn't taste anything.

Jason and I went to the Coke museum for my birthday. It was so much fun. We hadn't been to it since they opened the new one by the aquarium. Definitely worth the trip. Here is a picture of us with the Coke bear.I am almost finished with my classes. I have to take 3 this summer and do my portfolio and my orals and then I will be done. I am so looking forward to it. I won't walk until December, but I will have completed everything to finish up my masters in July.

Random thing I learned the other day. Traditionally, you are supposed to put two spaces after a period when typing. I had never heard this before until I came across something that said that they were changing it to just one space. I have never put two spaces after a period in my life. After asking other people this question, they said that they always do this. I asked Jason and he said he never knew it either. Did we miss something in our schooling? I have made it this far without doing it, so I guess I am okay. :) Just an interesting tidbit to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment