Monday, January 26, 2009

Job Perks

Today, Jason closed a deal with the Cobb Symphony Orchestra. The Georgia Flyer donated advertising to the symphony. In exchange, Jason got us season tickets to the symphony. I am so excited. Anyway, I am in need of a dress and with that, some suggestions on where to look and what to look for. I really don't have anything nice to wear. I don't really dress up for work or church, so this is one of the first opportunities I have had in a long time to get all dressed up. We are planning on going for Valentines Day, so I have to start my search now. Yea!

*edit*

I may have totally jumped the gun, but I found a dress! I looked at J. Crew, because I always like their stuff, but just can't afford it. Well, they are having a pretty good sale. All of their sale stuff is 30% off the sale price with the code EXTRA30. I have no idea when this will be over, because their site is having issues. Anyway, I found a dress. Regularly, the dress was $165. I have never had a dress that cost that much, except for my wedding dress. On sale it was $50, but I got it for around $47 including shipping and tax. Needless to say, I am so excited.

Here is the dress. Let me know what you think.
It is J Crew's silk chiffon Sophia dress. I love the words silk and chiffon. I think it will be so pretty. I wanted a more subdued color, but my sale choices were this or a bright yellow color. I have a feeling yellow would not look so good and we will be going for Valentines Day, so the color is fitting.

I have to go get ready for small group now. I am just way too excited about all of this.

1 comment:

  1. This dress, in a darker blue color is actually the dress my bridesmaid wore! My MOH wore the same color but the strapless style. I'm a huge fan of this dress :)

    ReplyDelete