Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Relief

I got my grades for this semester. This semester has been the toughest for me yet. Luckily I only have one more semester to take while I am also working. I will finish up this summer when I am not working. Since I had such a rough semester, I was just hoping my grades came out okay. I really didn't know what to expect in either of my classes. Neither of my professors really had a good grading system. I like getting clear letter grades on things and having due dates. It makes things less stressful. Anyway, I ended up with an A and a B. I no longer have a 4.0, but I guess that was asking too much a the graduate level. At least I get a good long break before I have to start back.

Dinner tonight: Nachos

Tortilla Chips
Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Ground Chuck seasoned with Taco Seasoning
Black Beans
Sour Cream
Salsa (ours was Raspberry Chipotle)

Layer chips and cheese on plate or aluminum foil. Cook chips in microwave or oven until cheese is melted. Layer on meat, beans, sour cream, and salsa (or anything else you might like) and enjoy.

Super easy and yummy. Thanks for the idea and the groceries, Jason!

No comments:

Post a Comment