Sunday, February 21, 2010

All Sorts of Stuff

Since I have been off work for the past week, one would assume that I have gotten a ton done around my house. This just isn't the case. I did finally get most of the loft cleaned out for the second time and yesterday Jason worked his tail off putting dirt in our front planter and re-planting my rose bushes.

Last weekend we re-ordered Cole's crib. The perfect one that I liked so much and that we thought there was one left of, didn't really exist, so we had to go with something else. I definitely don't like it as much as the original one, but this one was a little cheaper and it is still fairly unique. Hopefully it will actually be here in a few weeks. On Monday, our friend Jay came over and painted a tree on the wall in Coleman's room. I think it looks awesome. Jason and I sat up there the whole time and watched him paint.
Jason made a video of the process as well.




So, the last piece of larger furniture that we need to buy for Cole's room/our house is a glider of some sort. I am hoping we find one for a decent deal on craigslist, especially since we got such a good deal on our dresser. I feel like we are doing pretty well for getting the room ready.

Finally, here is a picture of me Jason took a few weeks ago. I guess I need to get him to take another, because even though I don't feel like I am bigger, I probably am.

This was taken at 23 weeks.


25 weeks, 2 days (where has the time gone?)

1 comment:

  1. Love the room! And the recipies! Jason is a lucky guy because you can cook, especially bake! Oh, how I miss your desserts!

    ReplyDelete