Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break!

Spring break couldn't have come at a better time. I really needed the break. I wish Jason could take a break with me, but the flyer business doesn't stop. Yesterday I went to Rome. I met my mom and my nephew at Schroeder's for lunch. I got my favorite and some of Zach's chicken fingers. After lunch we went to Berry and got flowers. They had so many pretty plants. I got some petunia and marigolds (of course). I also got some other flowers that I can't remember the name of and some New Guinea impatiens. I can't wait to plant them outside, but I have a feeling it will be a little while. The weather is too unpredictable right now. Earlier today we had snow! My little plants couldn't last through that. So, our house will look like a florist shop for just a little bit longer.

Today I went to lunch with the girls from my journey group. We had such a good time. I am glad that we are finally meeting people who live close by. I like seeing my friends in Kennesaw and everything, but I don't always want to drive that far to hang out with someone. It is also nice knowing that is we need anything, we have some friends close by that I know wouldn't mind us calling.

Tomorrow I have to go back to the doctor to get my blood taken. I don't think they are going to have to do anything else, at least I hope they don't. I'm a little tired of all the poking and prodding. Please pray the my hormone levels are at 0. I don't want them to have to do anything else to me. I am ready to move on and the more I have to go back to visit them, the more it reminds me of all we lost.

I can't think of anything else that is going on right now. I am ready for this semester of grad school to be finished. It is really trying to kick my tail. There are a lot of little things that I have to do and a couple big projects that need to be done that I don't feel like I have much guidance on. Oh, well. I will pull it out, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment