Saturday, April 4, 2009

Finding our way back

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. I know that it has helped us this week. We (at least I) am still having ups and downs, but we are working through it. I know it is going to take time.

I am officially on spring break. I have so much I want to do and so much I need to do. I want to get some flowers and make my house look pretty. I also want to hang out with some friends and get my guest room back in some semblance of order. I need to write two papers and work on at least as many if not more artifacts for my portfolio. Summer is just around the corner and I need to get my portfolio done. I will officially be finished with my masters in July. I won't walk until December, but I should start reaping the rewards in the fall.

There isn't much else happening here. I just wanted to tell everyone thanks. It really has meant a lot to me to know that I have love and support from so many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment