Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yummy recipe

Every once in a while I get the Kraft Food and Family magazine. This issue seemed to have a lot of recipes for cheesecake type desserts. Since by Bible study group was supposed to come to my house on Monday, I decided to make one of the recipes. Here it is:

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Babies

Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Babies

Prep Time:
20 min
Total Time:
50 min
Makes:
20 servings, 1 brownie each

What You Need!

1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
20 maraschino cherries

Make It!

HEAT oven to 350ºF.

PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package. Spoon into 20 paper-lined muffin cups.

BEAT cream cheese, sugar, egg, peanut butter and vanilla with mixer until blended. Spoon 1 rounded Tbsp. into center of batter in each cup, pressing down slightly into batter. Bake 30 min. or until centers are set. Cool.

SERVE topped with COOL WHIP and cherries.

Kraft Kitchens Tips

Variation
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Cheesecake Brownie Babies
Prepare as directed, omitting peanut butter.

Oh my goodness, these things are delicious. We didn't have small group at our house, so Jason and I have eaten way too many of them. They are like a Reeses peanut butter cups. Anyway, I really recommend this recipe. I think it is awesome. I didn't include the nutrition info, because I just don't really want to know. If you have to know, you can find the recipe here.

Not much else is going on in the world of Jason and Tracie. Jason finished his first class at North Metro. He is now a Photoshop master. I registered yesterday for my last semester at Berry. I am so ready to be done. This semester has been difficult and exhausting. I'm sure it is not just school, but a combination of work, school, and everything else. It is a little too much for me right now, but I just have a little further to go. I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment