Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Long Time, No Blog

Wow, I was just looking back and it has been nearly a year since our blog was last updated. In some ways, that is hard to believe and in others, I can totally believe it because so much has happened. I could go into a long post about everything, but I don't think I really want to. I will give a brief synopsis of what has been going down since the last post.

On June 3rd, 2010, we welcomed our son into the world. Life has never been more hectic or more exciting. I am still teaching, but this will probably be my last year for awhile so that I can stay home with Mr. C. Some days I miss him so much it hurts. I hate that I only get to see him for a few hours a day during the week. Jason is still doing sales, but as of the beginning of this year, he is working from home. He seems to really be enjoying it and it gives him a lot more freedom.

Anyway, that is a short update. I am planning another post on some baby related stuff soon.

1 comment:

  1. Super Blogger! Good post. Just goes to show I will never really know what all is living in your head.

    ReplyDelete