Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Semester Left!

I finally finished my spring semester at Berry. I thought it would never end. It was definitely one of the most difficult semesters of my life, personally and scholastically. I took two classes this semester. One of them was difficult in that I had to find time to test a single student multiple times. The other one was difficult in that the professor was unclear in grading and assignments. She also didn't really teach all semester. We have had presentations every week since February. Needless to say, I consider the class a waste of time and money, especially frustrating since I have been paying for my classes.

Anyway, it is all over. I will have my master's finished in July. I am so excited to be finished. I am ready to move on. This summer will be tough, but I think it will be worth it in the end.

Today we are going to ride the motorcycle to visit Jason's mom for mother's day. Jason hasn't really been able to ride for a week or so because of the non-stop rain we have been getting. He has been working on his bike though. He likes a project. :)

Sunday we are going to my parents'. The guys are all making dinner. It should be pretty good. I am looking forward to seeing my family. I haven't seen them since before Easter. They just live too far away.

Now I am off to eat some leftovers for lunch. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment